What traits do good parents have in common? Are there practices parents adopt that makes them good parents?
It should be noted that the characteristics of good parents aren’t fixed or absolute. But generally, there are certain traits and habits that are fundamental for good parenting.
Every child is unique/different, but most children will benefit from parents who strive to provide care, attention and unconditional love to your kids. This is why I have listed some tips that will be useful for good parenting.
1. Guide and support your child
2. Encourage Independence in them
3. Avoid being mean, spiteful, or unkind towards them
4. Be mindful that they are watching
5. Always show your kids that you love them
So tell us, will you try any of these tips on your kids? Please do, and thank me later!
Shared by Jayati Mukherjee,Founder & Director - WishLife
- Psychological Counseling
- Mindfulness Based LifeSkill Training
- Parental Grooming
-Pre/Post/Re- Marital Counseling